Thursday, July 13, 2006

ebay

I've finally got my bike up on ebay. It took me a while as I wanted to get photos that showed the good and bad points - trying not to give a false impression, but still make people want to buy it.
I also added a page of extras photos here.
It seems to be going pretty well so far. I started the auction last night at 9pm and by this morning there were 4 bids and 19 people 'watching' it. 6 days and 7 hours to go.
I took it for a ride last night, to make sure everything was going as expected and had a nice ride out into the country. The journey back reminded me why I need a bigger bike though - it struggled on the big hills leading back into town. It's really a great bike for buzzing around town, not really for the steep hills around my way.
I'll miss it though, it makes me happy just to look at it - its a cool bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home