Friday, June 30, 2006

Orange Clean Machine

The problem with spending a day cleaning up my bike to take pictures for ebay is that now I can hardly bear to ride it and get it grubby again.
Yesterday I ended up bicycling to the station and nearly killed myself trying to ride home up the hills of Hastings later.
I guess I'll either have to get fit or resign myself to further polishing.
Writing up the ebay sales description is quite tricky. Obviously I want to sell the bike the best way I can by describing it in its full glory with photos to match, but I also want to be sure that people know exactly what they're bidding for - it is 30 years old afterall and does show it's age in places. It's a fine balance.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 pm, Blogger Unkle Rupert said...

Nice pic of yourself in the reflection.

BE CAREFUL THOUGH

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger john h said...

excellent link unkle! I love that stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home