Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Practise not making perfect just yet...

My test is a week today. I've been doing a fair amount of riding, practising, trying to iron out the faults - it's hard though, I get annoyed when I make mistakes - I think I should be able to ride more smoothly, pulling up to juctions too fast, slowing down too abruptly, pulling away too fast - manoeuvres in general.
I was once complimented on my smooth car driving by my pal George who was a coach driver at the time. He said I'd make an excellent coach driver - I'm pretty sure he was referring to my driving rather than my shouting at passengers.
I suppose it takes time and experience. Hopefully my instructor will be able to get me through the test and then I can work on the experience myself over the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home