Monday, May 15, 2006

Day Two

Here's a photo of the bike I'm training on. A Kawasaki ER5. I told my instructor how I was enjoying riding a modern bike and he laughed saying the Kawasaki design is 10 years old. Still seems new to me.
I didn't sleep well last night. This morning I had to remind myself that no one was forcing me to do this, it's supposed to be fun. If I fail the test, I'll just take it again. I passed my car test 3rd time - that seems meaningless now years later.
I'm still making mistakes and I still can't imagine I'll ride perfectly on Wednesday. I think I'll need some luck.

Today when I was doing U-turns in the road, sometimes I was perfect, othertimes I messed up so badly. It seemed random.
Tomorrow we head to Brighton to ride around the roads where I'll be taking the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home