Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back In The Real World

Back at work today and the last few days seem like a dream. It's been quite an intense few days. I've never ridden as much as I have in the last week. I've been concentrating so hard on this one aim. I can hardly believe what I've been doing. It's like a memory of swimming underwater. Riding along at 70mph on a rainy road, crash helmet and visor dulling outside sounds, detached voice suddenly in my ear as the instructor comments - very strange.
Feeling more relaxed, I'm taking a few days off riding to recharge my batteries before my next assault on the unholy grail.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:27 pm, Blogger john h said...

ha! I can delete spam comments! I Rock!

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger john h said...

..or anyone who criticizes me or disagrees will my worldview...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home